CANADA EXPRESS ENTRY
Canada introduced the Express Entry system in January 2015. Those who have one year of skilled work experience are eligible to apply to migrate to Canada under this program. It is a great opportunity for those looking to work & settle in Canada. We encourage applicants to apply immediately as we anticipate this to become one of the world’s most popular immigration programs!
Benefits of applying for an Canada PR Visa
- Earn in dollars.
- Healthcare & retirement benefits.
- Sponsor your relatives to join you in Canada.
- Live, work and study in any Canadian province or territory.
- Canadian passport allows you to travel visa free to a number of countries.
To qualify for this category, you must:
- Age – below 40 years.
- Education – Bachelor’s degree or more.
- have at least two (2) years of directly related work experience.
- Good health and moral character – proved by submitting Medicals and PCC.
- English Language Skills – proved by attempting IELTS Assessment.
- A score of overall 67 points are calculated for the above factors including partner skills.
What if I am not Eligible for Express Entry?
If you are currently not eligible for Express Entry program, there are several areas you can improve to boost your score and become eligible to apply.
- Enhance qualification- gain a degree or diploma
- Increase work experience
- Brush up English Language Skills or attempt for French assessment
- Make eligible partner primary applicant
How Canada Express Entry works?
Following is the step-by-step process of Canada Express Entry application process:
Submit an online Canada Express Entry profile. The profile must feature updated information about your age, education, language skills, work experience and adaptability.
Attest relevant documents* to the same as an evidence.
Your profile is considered for evaluation by Government of Canada and associated Canadian employees.
After evaluation, you are allotted with points as per your profile analysis.
There are four programs under Canada Express Entry; namely, Federal Skilled Worker Program, Canada Experience Class, Skilled Trade and the Provincial Nominee Program. Your scores will determine under which program you can immigrate to Canada.
Once you are determined of the program that relates to your profile, your profile is directed to the Express Entry Pool.
In the Express Entry Pool, your profile is evaluated based on the standards set by the Canada’s federal &provincial governments, recruiters and Canadian employers on the grounds of your eligibility.
You are then offered with a Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) which acts as your work permit to Canada.
The LMIA is the basic criteria that will aid you the Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence under the respective economic program you have been entitled to.
After having received your Invitation to Apply, your application will be processed within 5-6 months.