Competency Assessment Programme - Registered Nurse
NCNZ Accredited Competence Assessment Programme
This course is designed to provide internationally-qualified nurses with an understanding of nursing in a New Zealand context and assess your competence to practice within a New Zealand healthcare setting. This course is ideal for internationally-qualified nurses who currently live in New Zealand or those who are visiting New Zealand and want to get experience in New Zealand’s health system.
Competency Assessment Programme
New Zealand Nursing Council Registration with CAP (Competency Assessment Programme in the college/University) . The candidate will be placed after the successful completion of the CAP programme.
• Passport photo
• Registration certificate
• IELTS both (merged in one PDF)
• Education certificate (highest to lowest all degree, transcripts merged in one PDF small certified with covering letter)
• All job related letter, experience, reference letter for nursing related knowledge, skill, experience merged in single PDF with covering letter). Must have 1100 hrs. of clinical experience
• Provide Curriculum Vitae (CV)
• You must sign and date the CV to verify it as an accurate and truthful. Overview of your qualifications, professional experiences and relevant personal information
If you would like more information, please contact Student Central on 9446077950, 9446567950, 9446097950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.