Looking for Work in Canada?
WORK AND SETTLE IN CANADA.
WORK VISAS (LMIA) AVAILABLE : IT PROFESSIONAL, ENGINEERING, ACCOUNTS, WAREHOUSE AND LOGISTICS PROFESSIONALS,HR MANAGER, CHEF,COOK, ANM – CARE GIVER (NURSES), ELECTRICIAN, WELDER, HEAVY DUTY MECHANIC, TRUCK DRIVER, FARM WORKERS, AND SO ON.
WORK PERMIT TO CANADA
What is a Canadian Work Permit?
In order to work in Canada on a temporary basis, most foreign workers require a work permit.
For foreign workers, an offer of employment from a Canadian employer is usually required before the worker may be granted a Temporary Work Permit by Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC). There are several steps to this process. Depending upon the foreign worker’s country of citizenship, a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) may also need to be obtained in order to enter Canada.
No matter where you apply, you must:
- prove to an officer that you will leave Canada when your work permit expires,
- show that you have enough money to take care of yourself and your family members during your stay in Canada and to return home,
- obey the law and have no record of criminal activity (we may ask you to give us a police clearance certificate),
- not be a danger to Canada’s security,
- be in good health and have a medical exam, if needed,
- not plan to work for an employer listed with the status “ineligible” on the list of employers who failed to comply with the conditions,
- give the officer any other documents they ask for to prove you can enter the country.
Canada is one of the most multicultural countries in the world, with clean and friendly cities, world-class universities, and business and job opportunities. Its reputation as a diverse and economically stable country has led to an increase in the number of immigrants who call it home.
- Excellent medical healthcare benefits
- Right to a free education up to the age of 18
- Child Tax Benefit to support raising children
- Insurance for those who find themselves unemployed
- Retirement and pension benefits
- Economically and politically stable nation
- Offers a Safe, Secure and clean environment
- Opportunity to become a Canadian citizen